Held on Mondays at 16:00,
in room A2 (A115-A117) of CSD Building (ground floor, north wing), Voutes
Coordinator: Assoc. Prof. P. Savvidis
- September 23, 2016
- Itai Cohen Department of Physics, Cornell University Using a Confocal Rheoscope to Investigate Soft Squishy Materials Host: G. Petekidis This particular colloquium will be given on Friday 23/9, at 15:00.
- October 17, 2016
- Georgios Tritsaris School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University, USA Computational approaches to nanostructured interfaces for energy applications Host: I. Remediakis
- October 31, 2016
- Emmanuel I. Spanakis Department of Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete Tungsten/vanadium oxides for cold-electron emission and thermally controlled VIS/IR transmission
- November 14, 2016
- Vagelis Harmandaris Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Crete Molecular Simulations of Graphene based Polymer Nanocomposites
- November 28, 2016
- Philippe Coussot Laboratoire Navier, Ecole des Ponts - IFSTTAR - CNRS, Université Paris-Est, France Recent applications of NMR and MRI to study transport in porous media Host: D. Vlassopoulos
- December 5, 2016
- Antonios Kanaras Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Southampton, UK Colloidal nanoparticles: Design and applications
- February 23, 2017
- Giovanni Ianniruberto Dipartimento di Ingegneria Chimica, dei Materiali e della Produzione Industriale, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italia Recent Progress in Understanding the Nonlinear Rheology of Entangled Polymers Host: D. Vlassopoulos This particular colloquium will be given on Thursday 23/2, at 16:00.
- March 6, 2017
- Kostas Karatasos Department of Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece Graphene-based polymer nanohybrids from a computational perspective Host: D. Vlassopoulos
- March 20, 2017
- Electra Gizeli Department of Biology, University of Crete, Greece and IMBB, FORTH Acoustic wave biosensors as a powerful tool for measuring molecular conformation and developing diagnostic platforms
- March 27, 2017
- Costas Stoumpos Department of Chemistry, Northwestern University, USA Halide Perovskites: Exploring the Materials Chemistry of High Performance Semiconductors
- April 3, 2017
- Emmanouel Logakis ABB Switzerland Ltd Polymer-based nanocomposites with tailored electrical properties: Applications in aerospace and electrical power technologies
- April 7, 2017
- Kosmas L. Tsakmakidis École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland Spatial localization of waves This particular colloquium will be given on Friday 7/4, at 14:00, at the Seminar Room, Physics Bldg., 3rd floor.
- April 24, 2017
- Emmanouil Dimakis Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf, Germany Extremely strained III-V semiconductor nanostructures
- April 26, 2017
- Aristeidis Papagiannopoulos Theoretical and Physical Chemistry Institute, National Hellenic Research Foundation, Greece Nanostructured functional soft materials by self-organization of complexes between biological/synthetic macromolecules and bioactive compounds This particular colloquium will be given on Wednesday 26/4, at 16:00.
- May 2, 2017
- Nick Koumakis School of Physics and Astronomy, The University of Edinburgh, UK – This particular colloquium will be given on Tuesday 02/05, at 14:00.
- May 3, 2017
- Emmanouil Glynos IESL, FORTH, Greece Designing Materials at the Macromolecular Level: From Controlling the Polymer Behavior at Surfaces and Interfaces to High Performance Solid Polymer Electrolytes for Energy Storage This particular colloquium will be given on Wednesday 3/5, at 16:00.