Held on Mondays at 16:00,
in room A2 (A115-A117) of CSD Building (ground floor, north wing), Voutes. They are broadcast live, via BigBlueButton. To attend them, visit the link.
Coordinator: Assoc. Prof. C Stoumpos
- September 6, 2021
- George Kioseoglou Dept. of Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete and Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, FORTH 2D Materials beyond graphene- Spin Valley Physics in TMDs and their heterostructures
- November 8, 2021
- Savvas G. Hatzikiriakos Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4, Canada Poly(ethylene-co-methacrylic acid) Ionomers and their Blends: Rheological Effects of Ionic Interactions Host: D. Vlassopoulos
- December 10, 2021
- Gerasimos Armatas Dept. of Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete Assembling Mesoscopic Nano-heterostructures with Improved Interfaces for Solar Photocatalytic Applications This particular colloquium will be given on Friday 10/12, at 11:00, in Room A2 (CSD) and will be broadcast live.
- January 10, 2022
- Simone Napolitano Polymer and Soft Matter Dynamics, Experimental Soft Matter and Thermal Physics (EST), Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Brussels, Belgium. Irreversible adsorption: new insights on molecular mobility, thermodynamics and interfacial interactions Host. Em. Glynos The colloquium will be held online.
- April 07, 2022
- Laurence Ramos Laboratoire Charles Coulomb (L2C), Univ. Montpellier, CNRS, Montpellier, France Colloidal physics in a drop Host: D. Vlassopoulos This particular colloquium will be given on Thursday 07/04, at 14:30, in Seminar room 1 (FORTH) and will be broadcast live.
- May 19, 2022
- Ralph Colby Department of Materials Science, Penn State University, USA Shear-Induced Nematic Phase in Entangled Rod-Like PEEK Melts Host: D. Vlassopoulos This particular colloquium will be given on Thursday 19/05, at 12:00, in Seminar room 1 (FORTH) and will be broadcast live.
- May 23, 2022
- Patrice Roose Allnex, Belgium SA/NV, Drogenbos, Belgium Inks, Coatings and Beyond: A Journey in Radical Cure Technology
- May 30, 2022
- Emmanouil Anyfantakis Experimental Soft Matter Physics Group, Department of Physics & Materials Science, Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg Plasmonic liquid mirrors and photonic liquid marbles: how to exploit colloid particles at interfaces for making self-organized functional materials